Jyotis MOMO behaves all the information processing seriously. We have continuous notice that some of the data that we process is personal data and we need to ensure our customers that their personal information is given full respect and protected under our company and we take it seriously. We process data only for business purposes and we don’t pass this information to other third parties.
This policy explains how Jyotis MOMO collects and uses information about you in the course of providing services to you. This includes when you use our website or our online services, when you apply to become a customer and when we provide services to you as a customer.
Jyotis MOMO sites including https://jyotismomo.co.uk/
Third-party sites that use our order and table reservations
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information related to how you use our Services, including how you interact with our website (including ordering food and table reservation to complete actions).
What type of information is collected from you?
In connection with your table reservation/booking, or making a payment to a restaurant on our website, Jyotis MOMO collects personal information.
When you make an order or table reservation:
Jyotis MOMO collects information such as:
- e-mail address
- Billing information is taken credit card information for use in the case of online order
- Phone number
If you use our Services, we may receive your generic or, with your consent, precise geographic location data from your device when the online order form you filled.
How is your information used?
This information is used by Jyotis MOMO for the operation of services and to provide quality of the service.
Note: Jyotis MOMO does not read any of your private online communications.
We may use your information to:
- process reservations
- notify you of your restaurant reservations
- pay the charge of what you ordered
- collect data, including without limitation from you, to improve the booking services.
Who has access to your information?
Jyotis MOMO does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Payment Card Information
To use certain services on our Sites we may require card account information to:
- make reservations
- make payments
- pre-order at our restaurants.
You have several rights about your personal information, these rights include:
- Be informed about how we use your personal information
- Obtain access to your personal information we hold
- Request that your personal information is corrected
- Request that we erase your personal information when we are officially disconnected from the services, we provide to you
Access to information:
According to GDPR, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you by making a subject access request.
All individuals who are the subject of personal data held by Jyotis MOMO are entitled to:
- Ask what information the company holds about you and why.
- Ask how to gain access to it.
- Be informed ho to keep it up to date.
- Be informed of how the company is meeting its data protection obligations.
Your rights under the GDPR:
In particular but without limitation, you may have the following rights under applicable European data protection law:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not we process personal data from you and you also have the right to at any time obtain access to your data stored by us.
- If we process your data, we shall ensure the protecting medium and suitable measures of your data are accurate and up to date.
- You may have also the right to obtain the erased file of your data or restrict to process of the data too.
- If you have the right to permit to process the data you may also have the restrictions of processing of data at any time.
Personal data are only provided to third parties in the scope required for fulfilling the business purpose.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this privacy statement at firstname.lastname@example.org, if the nature of the inquiry is specifically regarding data protection and security.